Tallulah Ketubahs currently seeks motivated applicants to join our team. All open positions are listed here and are based in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Positions listed here are currently open:
Studio Assistant Internship (Part-time, Paid):
Tallulah Ketubahs is hiring a part-time Studio Assistant Intern. Tallulah Ketubahs is a small creative studio located in Mt. Airy, Philadelphia and offers beautiful contemporary ketubahs, wedding certificates, blessings, and quotes for couples of all backgrounds. Tallulah Ketubahs works closely with clients, be they Jewish, Secular, Interfaith or Same-sex, to create custom works of art for weddings and other life-cycle events.
The Studio Assistant Intern will work closely with Tallulah Ketubahs’ Founder & Designer to support day-to-day operations, both in the Philadelphia studio and remotely. The Studio Assistant Internship will provide hands-on experience in an artist-run small business and insight into wedding industry creative entrepreneurship. Interns will gain experience working with clients, managing business operations, and networking. Interns should have the flexibility to commit between 10-20 hours per week (Monday – Friday) for a minimum commitment of 6 months, beginning in September with a possibility of transitioning to more hours or into a permanent position in Spring 2019.
- Email correspondence with clients
- Assisting with all print orders (accepting new sales, creating digital proofs in InDesign, formatting files for printing, packaging and posting for shipping, etc)
- Creating social media postings
- Research new advertising opportunities
- Research artists for future collaboration
- Assisting in other studio tasks where needed
- Strong written and verbal communication with a focus on proof reading
- Knowledge of written Hebrew strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Knowledge of the following applications: Gmail, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Etsy, Shopify, Instagram, and Facebook